Wheeling Roof Purlins?

I'm looking at a building built in mid 1971 that calls out Wheeling
12JP12 purlins, showing a section that shows a 12" built up beam with
holes punched through the center of the web plate at an even spacing of
about 2'-0".  It looks like a thin gauge web plate with 1 1/2"x1
1/2"x1/8" double angles as the top and bottom chord.

Anybody seen anything like this?  Where can I get design info on
something like this?

Brian S. Bossley, PE
Ventura Engineering
7610 Olentangy River Rd.