Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Off Topic - SE/PE initials along with MS/PhD

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I have read articles in structural magazines were a masters degree (Civil) along with P.E. would be a preferred minimum standard for practicing Civil/Structural Engineers.
Should such engineers identify themselves as "ZZZZ  M.S. P.E." or "YYYY PhD. P.E." or ignore their educational qualification and simply identify themselves as "ZZZZ P.E." or "YYYY P.E."
Nitin Christopher P.E.

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: 
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********