Re: one way & two way standard bar cut-off

CLINT,

If you cannot figure it out from Chapter 13 of ACI, go back to engineering logic and calculate it. If you do, you will quite often find that the deemed to comply information in the code (yes it is a guestimate of something you can calculate easily using normal design rules stated in the code and text books) is actually unconservative.