Rehabilitation of a historic building

Near five years ago, a sector of the Congress of Venezuela caught fire. Now I was hired to design and supervise the structural rehabilitation of the building. It is a concrete building.
Where could I find a methodology to do this work. I think it must exist  a lot of recomendations to work in this class of historic buildings.

Thank you

Alberto Guida

avast! Antivirus: Saliente mensaje limpio..

Base de datos de Virus (VPS): 0505-0, 31/01/2005
Comprobado en: 01/02/2005 23:12:46
avast! tiene derechos reservados (c) 2000-2004 ALWIL Software.