Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Rehabilitation of a historic building[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Rehabilitation of a historic building
- From: "Alberto Guida" <grupocg(--nospam--at)cantv.net>
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 23:12:44 -0400
Near five years ago, a sector of the Congress of Venezuela caught fire. Now I was hired to design and supervise the structural rehabilitation of the building. It is a concrete building.
Where could I find a methodology to do this work. I think it must exist a lot of recomendations to work in this class of historic buildings.
- Prev by Subject: Re: References and Links
- Next by Subject: Re: Rehabilitation of a historic building
- Previous by thread: canopy winds
- Next by thread: Re: Rehabilitation of a historic building