API-650

I'm doing calculations for a tank farm in North Carolina.  To clarify,
I'm not designing the tank, but I am designing the foundations for them.
I looked at our latest version of API 650 (for sloshing effects) and
found that it was the 1997 version which was an UBC-97 based code.  The
latest version of API 650 is 1998 with a 2003 addendum.

My question is: Is anyone familiar with this code? If so, is the new
version an IBC based code?  If not, I'm not exactly sure about how I
would calculate the sloshing effects on my tanks.

Thanks in advance,
Brian S Bossley, PE