Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: OFF Topic Spyware Programs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: OFF Topic Spyware Programs
- From: "Wesley Werner" <wwerner(--nospam--at)conewago.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:25:28 -0500
The only system I have used is Webroot Spy Sweeper. It seems simple to use and stable. It is free to try, but you must subscribe in order to keep current with new spyware definitions. However, I just read an interesting article on the effectiveness of spyware or adware removal tools. Here is the web address http://windowssecrets.com/050127/ . You have to go down the page a little bit to find the article.
Wesley C. Werner
- Prev by Subject: OFF Topic Spyware Programs
- Next by Subject: RE: OFF Topic Spyware Programs
- Previous by thread: Re: OFF Topic Spyware Programs
- Next by thread: RE: OFF Topic Spyware Programs