Re: OFF Topic Spyware Programs

Joe,

I use both Spybot and Adware (free versions) with no problems.  Adware normally finds more bad files however Spybot has more features such as homepage and registry blocking.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com

02/02/2005 11:16 AM

Please respond to
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
cc
Subject
OFF Topic Spyware Programs

Hello All:

I am looking at Spyware programs such as SpySubtract, Spybot, Spyware Doctor, AVG 7, Lavasoft Panda etc.......

What benefits or problems have anyone experienced with similar products ??

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA