Unreinforced foundation walls - Fix?

That's a hoot.  And you can quote me.

John Riley
-------------------------------------

Not that this is from a source that we can hang our
stamp on, but I believe the national association of
home inspectors has a criteria by which they judge the
amount of wall bulging as minor, moderate or severe.
I can't find the online reference now, but I did write
down that a 1.5" non-active bulge (assuming there is a
horizontal crack along with it) was considered
moderate and not necessarily something that required
an engineer to review.

The more they can solve themselves, the better.

Jim Wilson

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail