Re: Load Paths

Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

Dennis:
Did you look at the picture he referenced ? Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA

No, Sorry - I don't like to open attachments unless I am sure where they originated. If you want to send it, I'll take another look. Sorry if I went on without looking at all of the information he provided. I assumed it was another discussion related to wind load on out-of-plane forces once again. Send it to me privately, I need to discuss a few things with you off the list anyway.

Regards,
Dennis