AUTOCAD: NEED HELP RECOVERING DRAWING!

I have inexplicably got an Autocad drawing file (or maybe "files") that have become so corrupted that the program crashes while trying to use the RECOVER utility.

The drawings were created in Autocad LT 2002. One of the suggestions given as a result of a GOOGLE search is to open it in a later version of the program.

If anyone out there has, say, Autocad 2005 handy, please send me email PRIVATELY, and allow me to send you the files. Then you can see if YOU can open and/or recover them

Thanks, this would mean a day's worth of work lost.

Regards.