From: Gary Hodgson & Associates [mailto:ghodgson(--nospam--at)vaxxine.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 7:42 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Open Web Steel Joist Programs?

Stuart,
I design joists for two-three small fabricators who
either wish to keep their employees busy or can not
get joists fast enough from the big joist suppliers
or do not have sufficient quantity to get a good price
from the big suppliers.  One of my customers is a small
fabricator who supplies joists to other fabricators,
provided the job is not to big.  A couple of other
local engineers get some of this work also.
Gary