From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 7:11 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: AUTOCAD: NEED HELP RECOVERING DRAWING!

I have inexplicably got an Autocad drawing file (or maybe "files") that
have become so corrupted that the program crashes while trying to use
the RECOVER utility.

The drawings were created in Autocad LT 2002. One of the suggestions
given as a result of a GOOGLE search is to open it in a later version of
the program.

If anyone out there has, say, Autocad 2005 handy, please send me email
PRIVATELY, and allow me to send you the files. Then you can see if YOU
can open and/or recover them

Thanks, this would mean a day's worth of work lost.

Regards.