RE: Load Paths

Dennis -

There was no attachment to the message but a link to a jpg file on my
website. Don't worry, it's safe to open a jpg as you know.

Here's the link again: http://www.allendesigns.com/images/strongwall.jpg

I understand your argument about items in a wood framed structure which adds
to the stability and are not usually considered in the analysis, I'm just
not willing to put my stamp on that kind of detailing. After all, if
something does fail, what's my defensible position?

Anyway, look at the picture and we can talk more.

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers
http://www.AllenDesigns.com
V (949) 248-8588	 .	 F (949) 209-2509