RE: Open Web Steel Joist Programs?

Try RAM Advanse from RAM International.

From: "Gary Hodgson & Associates" <ghodgson(--nospam--at)vaxxine.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Open Web Steel Joist Programs?
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 10:00:50 -0500

Can anybody recommend a computer program that designs open web steel
joists?  I currently use an ancient one that I wrote in BASIC but it
is a bit limited and the powers that be (dirty b***ds) have seen fit
to change the steel code to require calculation of deflection by
axial deformation of all members rather than by parallel axis I
method.

Thanks,
Gary