Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Bay Bridge Seminar at UC Berkeley, Monday Feb 7th[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Bay Bridge Seminar at UC Berkeley, Monday Feb 7th
- From: "A. Astaneh" <Astaneh(--nospam--at)ce.berkeley.edu>
- Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 07:26:41 -0800
This Monday, February 7th, 12:00 noon I will give a seminar on current problems of the San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge and unveil new options that can resolve the stalemate between the Governor and the State Legislator on how to proceed.
The talk ill be in Sibley Auditorium of UC Berkeley Campus. The announcement for the seminar is posted at:
I have also provided links to several newspaper articles at:
If you want to read only one article and get the gist of what all this fuss is about I suggest:
As Always, best wishes to all.
Department of Civil and Env. Engineering
781 Davis Hall, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-1710, USA
Campus Phone: (510) 642-4528, Home Office: (925) 946-0903,
- Prev by Subject: Bay Bridge Seminar , Wednesday March 9
- Next by Subject: RE: beach front construction
- Previous by thread: RE: (Fwd) Re: FW: Open Web Steel Joist Programs?
- Next by thread: Re: Unreinforced foundation walls