Bay Bridge Seminar at UC Berkeley, Monday Feb 7th

Dear Friends:
This Monday, February 7th, 12:00 noon I will give a seminar on current problems of the San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge and unveil new options that can resolve the stalemate between the Governor and the State Legislator on how to proceed.
The talk ill be in Sibley Auditorium of UC Berkeley Campus.  The announcement for the seminar is posted at:
http://www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh/1-Research/BayBridge/BayBridge-Index.htm

I have also provided links to several newspaper articles at:
http://www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh/1-Research/Bay%20Bridge/BB-Media-index.htm
If you want to read only one article and get the gist of what all this fuss is about I suggest:

http://www.sfweekly.com/issues/2004-03-17/news/feature.html

As Always, best wishes to all.
Hassan

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl, Ph.D., P.E., Professor
Web: www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh
Department of Civil and Env. Engineering
781 Davis Hall, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-1710, USA
Campus Phone: (510) 642-4528, Home Office: (925) 946-0903,