RE: STEEL: Welding of Steel Bar Grating

Safety concerns and regulations should have been incorporated into the
design and construction documents and the Contractor should have followed
them.

OSHA 1926
Construction:
http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owastand.display_standard_group?p_toc_level=
1&p_part_number=1926
Sequence:
http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=STANDARDS&p_id
=10788
Stability:
http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=STANDARDS&p_id
=12745
Bracing Defined:
http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=STANDARDS&p_id
=10787
Truss Bracing :
http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=STANDARDS&p_id
=12748

AISC Steel Erection "AISC Code of Standard Practice for Steel Buildings and
Bridges"

Bill