Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Top coating a slab on grade[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Top coating a slab on grade
- From: "Jim Sherman" <jsherman(--nospam--at)collinsengr.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:59:56 -0600
Does anyone have any recommendations on a procedure or code that would give some guidance on how to top coat an existing industrial slab on grade. The existing slab is quite rough on top, but structurally sound and will be used in a coil handling facility. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: Tongue & Groove Diaphragm Retrofit
- Next by Subject: Truck Loading Info
- Previous by thread: RE: Download accelerator plus
- Next by thread: tilt-up concrete walls