Re: OT: Download accelerator plus

Junata wrote:

Dear All,
Does anyone has an experience with download accelerator plus? I want to buy it, but I need some advice from list. Best Regards
Junata

You can download a free download accelerator - "Fresh Download" from www.freshdevices.com. It works very well so why pay for a download accelerator when you can get one for free? BTW, avoid GATOR at all costs - Gator is one of the most insiduous spyware software that you can own. It is easy to install and very difficult to get rid of. So be careful. Gator is another freeware that sometimes automatically downloads when you visit a website. Fresh Download does an excellent job and has a lot of settings so that you can customize it for the browser that you are using. It works with IE, Netscape and with Mozilla's Firefox (my favorite).
Dennis