Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
In order to pass SE 1?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: In order to pass SE 1?
- From: "Wontae Kim" <kimwontae(--nospam--at)email.com>
- Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:21:10 -0500
How many questions should I solve to Structural Engineer Test, SE 1 roughly?
20 out of 40 questions respectively morning and afternoon exam, or 30 out of 40?
I am very curious.
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
- Prev by Subject: Impact loads for Concrete Design
- Next by Subject: Re: In order to pass SE 1?
- Previous by thread: RE: ACI 117
- Next by thread: Re: In order to pass SE 1?