Re: ACI 117

GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

Unless I completely lost track of the thread, there was no discussion of "your market." We were discussing concrete testing.

No, YOU were attempting to discuss concrete testing.

I was discussing the futility of expecting to have any say-so whatsoever in an environment where everyone, from the Owner to the Contractor to the Building Official, routinely ignores the Building Code, the drawings and the specifications. Please note that the SUBJ: of the thread is ACI 117, which is used to specify tolerances in concrete construction specifications.

Instead of reading what I wrote, however, you somehow veered into these comments about competency.