Re: foundation on rock

As it is, I don't foresee any problems. I would,
however, anchor the concrete mat to the rock using,
say, #5 rebar @ 3' spacing in either direction with
about 12" embedment into the rock. That is just to
provide for lateral load transfer in case of improper
friction contact between rock and the mat.

Rajendran