[BUILDINGS] Standards (or Recommendations) for "Flatness" of Commerical Building Slab-On-Grade Floor

As I'm still trying to get a handle on specifying flatness--and so much of the information seems to come from folks trying to sell their equipment or processes--I was wondering if anyone had opinions on the appropriate "flatness" criteria for a light commercial building?

Such a building would not necessarily have very high stacking or shelving necessitating a "super flat" floor specification, but on the other hand it's not like a residence. Many retail stores now "go bare" on the floor finishes (I guess they like that "industrial" look like you find in urban loft apartments, e.g.) and there are some high storage considerations such as in the back room/stock room.

Has anyone dealt with this before?