RE: [BUILDINGS] Standards (or Recommendations) for "Flatness" of Commerical Building Slab-On-Grade Floor

Recommended F-Numbers for Various Floor Profile Categories
[PARA]Floor Profile Category	Random Traffic Floors	Defined Traffic Floors
	Specified Overall Value	Minimum Local Value
	FF	FL	FF	FL	Fmin
Conventional [PARA](using bullfloat)	19	13	13	10	19
Conventional [PARA](Using highway straightedge)	25	17	13	10	25
Good	38	25	19	13	38
Flat	50	33	25	17	50
Very Flat	75	50	38	25	75
Superflat	100	66	50	33	100
Ultraflat	150	100	75	50	150

Approximate Equivalence of FF Numbers and Straightedge Measurements
F-Number	Gap Under 10'-0" Straightedge
12	1/2"
20	5/16"
25	1/4"