RE: [BUILDINGS] Standards (or Recommendations) for "Flatness" of Commerical Building Slab-On-Grade Floor

Bill,

I've done a number of "big box" retail stores within the last year or
so.  We called for the following criteria, based in many cases on the
tenant's prototype specifications:

Overall value of flatness, F(F) 35
Minimum local value of flatness F(F) 17
Overall value of levelness F(L) 25
Minimum local values of levelness, F(L) 15

Gary

Gary J. Ehrlich, PE
Meyer Consulting Engineers Corp.
451 Hungerford Drive, #113