Surface Penetrating Radar (SPR)

There's an article in this month's issue (February, 2005) of Structural Engineer magazine discussing this technique and the devices used in applying this technique. The article starts on page 22.

Is anyone familiar with a firm or firms who do this kind of testing in Southern California? I have a client (homeowner) who is skeptical that all the cells in the basement wall I designed are grouted solid, even though there is a deputy inspector on the job and the contractor is using a vibratory device.

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA 2607)