From: Bill Allen [mailto:t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 12:43 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Standard for Number of Required Borings?

Is there criteria in specifying/recommending the number of borings required
for a particular project?

The project I'm looking at is approximately 8,000 SF, one story commercial
building.

I *think* the architect is asking me this because he is trying to get a fee
from the geotechnical engineer.

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA 2607)