Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Capillary Breaks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Capillary Breaks
- From: "Lutz, James" <James.Lutz(--nospam--at)earthtech.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:11:27 -0800
I think maybe the "capillary break" above a vapor barrier is just to provide somewhere for bleed water to go so it doesn't accumulate on the bottom of your slab. If there were no vapor barrier, you would want a real "capillary break" to keep the soil from pulling water out of the mix.
This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and proprietary. If this information is received by anyone other than the named addressee(s), the recipient(s) should immediately notify the sender by e-mail and promptly delete the transmitted material from your computer and server. In no event shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than the named addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or the named addressee(s).
- Prev by Subject: RE: Capillary Breaks
- Next by Subject: Re: Capillary Breaks
- Previous by thread: RE: Capillary Breaks
- Next by thread: Re: Capillary Breaks