From: Bill Allen [mailto:t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 10:43 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Standard for Number of Required Borings?

Is there criteria in specifying/recommending the number of borings required
for a particular project?

The project I'm looking at is approximately 8,000 SF, one story commercial
building.

I *think* the architect is asking me this because he is trying to get a fee
from the geotechnical engineer.

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA 2607)

This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and
delete the transmitted material from your computer and server.  In no event
shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than
the named addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or
the named addressee(s).