Re: Surface Penetrating Radar (SPR)

At 01:29 PM 2/9/2005 -0700, you wrote:
Bill,

<snip> I'd recommend (as someone else already suggested) that you try sounding of the wall with a small hammer. <snip>

I don't think something as gentle as sounding was what was being suggested ;-)

BTW - is there a reason to drill at the grout joint (weakest area, possibility of ladder reinf. as mentioned) instead of dead-center in a cell? I would expect the minimum structural effect to be in the center, as well as being the most likely place to hear a hollow cell with sounding.