Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Capillary Breaks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Capillary Breaks
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:12:01 EST
In a message dated 2/9/2005 5:23:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com writes:
I'd be interested to see the specs, if you can find them. However, I think this is what would typically be called a base course layer, that possibly also serves as a capillary break. Was this a situation where a capillary break was necessary - i.e. silty soils?
But since you DIDN'T use a vapor barrier (the correct technical term now being vapor retarder), it still doesn't answer my question, why would someone put a capillary break over a vapor retarder?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Capillary Breaks
- Next by Subject: Re: Capillary Breaks
- Previous by thread: RE: Capillary Breaks
- Next by thread: Re: Capillary Breaks