Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Capillary Breaks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Capillary Breaks
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:24:52 EST
In a message dated 2/9/2005 6:18:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, RLHess(--nospam--at)HessEng.com writes:
That is true. However, you will find that ACI 302/360 currently recommends that a granular material be used on top of a vapor retarder in only very limited cases. NRMCA has the same recommendation because they just lifted the section out of ACI 302.
But my question is not about granular fills, it is about capillary breaks.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Capillary Breaks
- Next by Subject: RE: Capillary Breaks
- Previous by thread: Re: Capillary Breaks
- Next by thread: RE: Capillary Breaks