RE: Engineers and specifications

I like that one, Jim...

In my office, we say specs are "saved for the litigation phase of the
project..."

And yes, I'm the poor sod who ends up writing them...ALL OF THEM

And all the proposals...

And all the letters...

And all the memos...

Why is it that this younger group of engineers (post 1995 grads...)
has TERRIBLE writing and grammar skills?

For the most part, these "kids" speak well enough, but when it comes to
Writing...arrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!

But that a discussion for another time...

Or another thread!

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Principal
Fisher+Partners