WRI? (was Re: WWR or WWF? (WAS: Capillary Breaks))

FWIW, WRI's document "Design of Slab-on-Ground
Foundations" is referenced by IBC 1805.8.2 as the
guide to be used for designing slabs on ground.  It's
not clear if the code means only for expansive soils
or not, though I suspect that is the intent.

Jim Wilson