Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Order of the Engineer[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Order of the Engineer
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:53:19 EST
I remember some discussion on this a while back.
As it turns out the Maryland ASCE & NSPE chapters are having a ceremony this month.
Personally, I'm not that into these bonding experiences, BUT one thing I thought was kind of nice is that it is also a banquet to honor engineers that just passed the PE.
Engineers that just passed the PE get to come to the dinner for free, and their certificates are presented in a ceremony.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Open Web Steel Joist Programs?
- Next by Subject: OT
- Previous by thread: Re: WRI? (was Re: WWR or WWF? (WAS: Capillary Breaks))
- Next by thread: re: marketing