Order of the Engineer

I remember some discussion on this a while back.

As it turns out the Maryland ASCE & NSPE chapters are having a ceremony this month.

Personally,  I'm not that into these bonding experiences,  BUT  one thing I thought was kind of nice is that it is also a banquet to honor engineers that just passed the PE.

Engineers that just passed the PE get to come to the dinner for free,  and their certificates are presented in a ceremony.

Gail Kelley