Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Bay Bridge Discussion on Barbara Simpson Show[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Bay Bridge Discussion on Barbara Simpson Show
- From: "Bill Allen, S.E." <T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 05:11:32 -0800
Dear Friend: In case you are interested in San
Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge current problems and solutions, this Sunday (2/13)
there will be a live discussion of Bay Bridge on Barbara Simpson Show ,
"Talk Radio KSFO 560AM San Francisco" which airs from 4:00-7:00.
I am scheduled to appear on this show starting at 5:00 PM Pacific Standard
Time and for about 30-45 minutes.
Department of Civil and Env. Engineering
781 Davis Hall, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-1710, USA
Campus Phone: (510) 642-4528, Home Office and fax: (925) 946-0903
- Prev by Subject: Re: Battered piers/piles
- Next by Subject: Re: Bay Bridge Discussion on Barbara Simpson Show
- Previous by thread: Wood joist software
- Next by thread: Re: Bay Bridge Discussion on Barbara Simpson Show