RE: Bay Bridge Discussion on Barbara Simpson Show

unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: A. Astaneh [mailto:Astaneh(--nospam--at)ce.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 6:29 PM
To: astaneh(--nospam--at)ce.berkeley.edu
Subject: Bay Bridge Discussion on Barbara Simpson Show

Dear Friend: In case you are interested in San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge current problems and solutions, this Sunday (2/13) there will be a live discussion of Bay Bridge on Barbara Simpson Show , "Talk Radio KSFO 560AM San Francisco"  which airs from 4:00-7:00. I am scheduled to appear on this show starting at 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time  and for about 30-45 minutes.
Please spread the word to those who might be interested. The show is web cast live on the Internet: http://www.ksfo560.com/showdj.asp?DJID=2364

More information on my current activities regarding the San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge , and the solution that I have proposed for current problems, can be found on: http://www.astaneh.net

 If you do not wish to receive e-mails like this, I apologize for taking your time and please reply with Subject: "Unsubscribe" and I will take your e-mail out of the list.
Best wishes.

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl, Ph.D., P.E., Professor
Web: www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh
Department of Civil and Env. Engineering
781 Davis Hall, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-1710, USA
Campus Phone: (510) 642-4528, Home Office and fax: (925) 946-0903