More concrete fibers

I meant to include this in my previous post - the acknowledgment for the paper. "Bond Splitting Behavior of FRP Reinforcing Bars Embedded in Fiber Reinforced Concrete", presented by Abdeldjelil Belarbi at TRB.

I am not sure but I am guessing the authors managed to mispell Hughes Brothers as well as misuse the words "grateful" and "thankfully".  SI Concrete Systems make Fibermesh.

"The authors grateful acknowledge the financial support of the Missouri Department of Transportation for this joint research program. The authors are also thankfully to Doug Gremmel of Hough Brothers and Don Smith of SI Concrete Systems for their participation on the Research Advisory Panel as well as the generous in-kind material donation to this project. Assistance from the University of Missouri-Columbia research team is also greatly
appreciated."

The wonderful state of Missouri, its top-notch engineering research, and its world-class  report writing.

Gail Kelley