Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Bay Bridge Discussion on Barbara Simpson Show[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Bay Bridge Discussion on Barbara Simpson Show
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:23:46 EST
I am really not sure what this is all about, but I would note that this is the same guy that wrote the Steel Tips "Notes on Design Of Steel Parking Structures Including Seismic Effects", despite the fact he appears to know absolutely nothing about either parking structures or the basic rules of English grammar.
In a message dated 2/12/2005 9:32:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, Astaneh(--nospam--at)ce.berkeley.edu writes:
Dear Friend: In case you are interested in San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge current problems and solutions, this Sunday (2/13) there will be a live discussion of Bay Bridge on Barbara Simpson Show , "Talk Radio KSFO 560AM San Francisco" which airs from 4:00-7:00. I am scheduled to appear on this show starting at 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time and for about 30-45 minutes.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Bay Bridge Discussion on Barbara Simpson Show
- Next by Subject: Bay Bridge related info from Astaneh
- Previous by thread: RE: Bay Bridge Discussion on Barbara Simpson Show
- Next by thread: More concrete fibers