Re: Bay Bridge Discussion on Barbara Simpson Show

I am really not sure what this is all about,  but I would note that this is the same guy that wrote the Steel Tips "Notes on Design Of Steel Parking Structures Including Seismic Effects", despite the fact he appears to know absolutely nothing about either parking structures or the basic rules of English grammar.

Gail Kelley