Re: Concrete Fibers

Paul Ransom wrote:

From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>

The city insisted that the contractor add polypropylene fiber reinforcement to an unreinforced slab that I designed for a local mall
space (I figured it didn't need it, I had more than enough contraction

What basis did the city provide for making this requirement. I would
consider this to be WAY beyond their mandate.

Like I've said before, things are a bit strange 'round these parts.