Railcar Bridges

A couple of weeks ago someone posted a question about railroad cars used as bridges.  I've never done anything with this, but as I was cleaning my home office this weekend I ran across an envelope with a brochure inside that I had received several years ago when I was working up north.  The company I was working for had a client who was considering this for a project.  Anyway, I don't know if it is too late for information, but this company does what they call "recycled flatcar bridges".  The companies name is Skip Gibbs Company and they are located in Redwood Valley California.  The telephone (at least in 2001) number was 707-485-5822.  Hope I'm not too late with this.
J. Grill