Re: Concrete Fibers

For anyone interested in reading it,  the article in the ACI Materials Journal on fibers was the following:

Influence of Different Fibers on Plastic Shrinkage Cracking of Concrete

Authors: Antoine E. Naaman, Thanasak Wongtanakitcharoen, and Gabriel Hauser

The University of Michigan has also done a lot of testing on fibers.  The report writing, like that at Missouri-Rolla, is "world-class."

I personally find it extremely annoying that NSF wastes my tax money on worthless research from these people.

Gail Kelley