Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Concrete Fibers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Concrete Fibers
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:53:19 EST
For anyone interested in reading it, the article in the ACI Materials Journal on fibers was the following:
Influence of Different Fibers on Plastic Shrinkage Cracking of Concrete
Authors: Antoine E. Naaman, Thanasak Wongtanakitcharoen, and Gabriel Hauser
The University of Michigan has also done a lot of testing on fibers. The report writing, like that at Missouri-Rolla, is "world-class."
I personally find it extremely annoying that NSF wastes my tax money on worthless research from these people.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Concrete Fibers
- Next by Subject: Re: Concrete Fibers
- Previous by thread: Re: Concrete Fibers
- Next by thread: Re: Concrete Fibers