Metal Building Systems: Designs and Specifications

Good morning, hope everyone had a great weekend and is refreshed and ready for the new week.

Question in regards to the book by Alexander Newman "Metal Building Systems: Designs and Specifications".  I was thinking about taking an ASCE seminar in June which uses the book and was hopeing somebody could give some sort recommendation on the book - good, bad or ugly.

Also, any recommendation on the ASCE seminars, good density of material (for the money, I would hope so) comparable to the AISC seminars (excellent bang for the buck) or not?

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Mike Jones