Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Foundation Drains[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Foundation Drains
- From: "Todd Lacher" <toddl(--nospam--at)pooleng.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:22:11 -0800
At our office we always put a back drain on the structural plans for a retaining wall. Basically because the loading conditions for the wall don’t include any hydrostatic pressure. Thus a drain is required to insure that water doesn’t build up behind the wall.
From: Randy Diviney
We are having a discussion in our office regarding standard foundation or perimeter drains. If I have a retaining wall or if the geotech suggests one I always require a drain. The question is, which drawings should it appear on; site, civil, plumbing, structural?
Hayes Large Architects
- Prev by Subject: Foundation Drains
- Next by Subject: RE: Foundation Drains
- Previous by thread: RE: Foundation Drains
- Next by thread: RE: Foundation Drains