From: Randy Diviney [mailto:rsdiviney(--nospam--at)hayeslarge.com]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 10:19 AM
To: Seaint
Subject: Foundation Drains

We are having a discussion in our office regarding standard foundation or perimeter drains. If I have a retaining wall or if the geotech suggests one I always require a drain. The question is, which drawings should it appear on; site, civil, plumbing, structural?

TIA

Randy Diviney

Hayes Large Architects