Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Suing the engineer ...[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Suing the engineer ...
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:24:49 EST
For those interested in legal aspects of the relationship between the engineer and the contractor, this is a very good article, written by a lawyer. The web site has several other interesting articles.
As a side note, this article talks about the construction of the Rivergate complex in New Orleans. The Rivergate was actually demolished in 1995; the demolition resulted in quite a bit of litigation as well.
- Prev by Subject: RE:Subject: foundation on rock
- Next by Subject: RE: Suing the engineer ...
- Previous by thread: Andrew Kester
- Next by thread: RE: Suing the engineer ...