Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Suing the engineer ...[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Suing the engineer ...
- From: "Lutz, James" <James.Lutz(--nospam--at)earthtech.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:18:17 -0800
An eye opener, I think.
This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and proprietary. If this information is received by anyone other than the named addressee(s), the recipient(s) should immediately notify the sender by e-mail and promptly delete the transmitted material from your computer and server. In no event shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than the named addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or the named addressee(s).
- Prev by Subject: Suing the engineer ...
- Next by Subject: Summer Internship(IIT Bombay)
- Previous by thread: Suing the engineer ...
- Next by thread: Stairway Landing