Re: French Airport Roof collapse

All 3 links worked for me.  Thanks to all who provided links.

My understanding is that the metal framework and struts outside the concrete tube were not just supporting a metal roof, but were an integral part of the concrete & steel moment-resisting structure.

Ralph Hueston Kratz
Structural Engineer
Richmond CA USA