RE: ASCE seminar question...

Both the seminar and the book are worthwhile investments in my opinion.

Matthew Stuart

________________________________

From: Mike Jones [mailto:mjones(--nospam--at)ecilr.com]
Sent: Tue 2/15/2005 7:21 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: ASCE seminar question...

Hey, it worked for the other guy, i.e. repeat the same question multiple times until some reponse is offered.  Can't hurt to try, can it?

Anyway...

Question in regards to the book by Alexander Newman "Metal Building Systems: Designs and Specifications".  I was thinking about taking an ASCE seminar in June which uses the book and was hopeing somebody could give some sort recommendation on the book - good, bad or ugly.

Also, any recommendation on the ASCE seminars, good density of material (for the money, I would hope so) comparable to the AISC seminars (excellent bang for the buck) or not?

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Mike Jones

<<winmail.dat>>