Looking for Structural failure pictures

Hello All,

I'm looking to get pictures of structural failures or problems of
a structural nature that any of you may have encountered.  If
you've been called out to inspect a situation that has a problem
with a beam being undersized and evidence of creep, or settlement
of the foundation that has generated cracking in the plaster, drywall,
siding, etc.  Situations where there has been a deterioration of
the concrete or rotting of the structural elements where there is
already damage caused to the structure due to a failure of this
element or where failure is imminent.

If this was a situation that you worked on, I would like to get
a synopsis of the situation and the remedy that was used to
fix the failing condition.

I'm trying to put together a presentation of various structural
failures and the types of remedies and their relative costs.
If I could get references to websites or private correspondence,
that would be most helpful.  I will created all sources and ask
for permission to include the pictures and synopsis in the
presentation.  If you don't want the information included or
don't give permission for this, but are willing to share the information
with me, I would still love to learn about these failures, for
my own personal reference, and I will not use them in my
presentation.

I look forward to your responses.

Take care,
Lloyd Pack, P.E.