Re: Engineers and Lawyers

Acie,
I agree with you.  Many places use 3000 psi concrete
as standard.  Requiring inspection or special inspection
is really a matter of what is being built and not the
strength of the concrete and whether the engineer in his
judgement feels that special precautions are needed.
Sounds like the code writers of that particular section
were celebrating TGIF at the time.
Gary