Durock w/ Sheet Metal Studs, Specs?

Anyone ever use Durock Exterior Cement Board to Steel Studs
in Hurricane Prone/Corrosive Sea Air Regions?

It has been suggested to me to use Parex Gold or Technocen for the
elastomeric paint over the Durock ...
I am told Accracrete does not perform well.
And Durock no longer manufactures its own elastomeric paint.

If anyone has used this combination, I am looking for specs, and a
any general notes suggestions..

Please comment on uses and results ..

Refugio